Friday, October 13, 2006


Fears I have everyday



  • I wont wake up
  • I will oversleep
  • I will have a fight with somebody
  • I will be misunderstood
  • I will get a bad score on my surveys at office
  • I will have unwanted expenditure
  • I will have darker dark circles
  • I will be late for the office cab


Dreams I have whenever I dream:
  • I am falling from a cliff.
  • The train starts moving when i am loading/unloading the luggage.
  • The death of a near one.
  • Face of someone in school or college who had hurt me long ago.
Do u feel like me ?
Do write.

3 Comments:

Blogger Aparna said...

Yes I do...in a lot of ways...and knowing your fears in the first step to getting over them :)

7:21 AM  
Blogger Satish Tota said...

Isn't it wierd or coincidence?
I often dream of falling down from a cliff and also missing a train, but not while loading/unloading baggage..

I sometimes wonder if this is a common dream..may be its because of our inner fears..

12:09 PM  
Blogger Quintessential Aditi said...

its just that you need more of love in this world of tinni
will you start by brightening up your blogpage and deleting the colour black?

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home